ZOOM PIANO MEETUP GUIDELINES
Information for members without an annual membership
1. Performers must register his/her piece(s) using a registration link provided.
2. Performers are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Only those who have checked out a performer pass will be included in the program.
3. Performers can invite up to 2 guests to join as listeners. Performers are required to provide the first names of their guests to the event host no later than an hour before the event. Performers are responsible for providing the zoom link to their guests.
4. A zoom link will be made public about an hour before the start of the event. Listeners will be admitted on a first come, first serve basis.
6. If there are extra meetups (in addition to the regularly scheduled 3rd Sunday of the month meetup), the same policies apply.
7. Meetups will start promptly on time. Event host will start admitting participants about 10 minutes before the start of the event.
8. Performers who arrive late may or may not get a chance to play
depending on when the meetup ends. This is due to the fact that a meetup
can end earlier than expected.
(Last update was on October 18, 2021)